Health and Wellness at HLS
Mindfulness & Meditation
- The Interfaith Prayer and Meditation Space is a quiet room located in the Students Org room on the second floor of WCC. The room offers a great space for prayer or meditation.
- The Center for Wellness provides information about mediation spaces and events held throughout Harvard’s campus.
- The Harvard Divinity School maintains a list of quiet places and nearby retreats off-campus that serve as quiet venues for meditation and reflection.
Athletics & Exercise
- Hemenway Gymnasium and Malkin Athletic Center on campus offer cardio equipment, strength training equipment, multi-purpose fitness room, basketball court, and squash courts as well as regular group exercise classes. See the linked websites for gym hours and class schedules
- The Harvard Athletics website covers information of the gym facilities, club sports, featured programming offered, personal training information, and more.
- Harvard University Health Services (HUHS) provides high quality, comprehensive health care including Primary Care, Pediatric Care, and Mental Health Counseling.
- Law School Health Services, one of four HUHS locations, is found inside Pound Hall. For Overnight Urgent Care please use the hotline at 617-495-5711.
- Mallory Fine is our Patient Advocate. She can discuss any question or concerns you have related to your use of HUHS.
- The Harvard Center for Wellness offers a wide array of innovative programs and workshops designed to assist in improving well-being.
Counseling & Mental Health
- Counseling and Mental Health Services (CAMHS) offers students comprehensive outpatient carer in a variety of contexts and programs including informal counseling and support groups. The attached quick guide outlines some of the specific programming available to HLS students.
- Behavioral Health offers comprehensive evaluation, consultation, referral, treatment, and follow-up services to individuals, couples, children, and families. This includes: individual counseling, cognitive-behavioral therapy, group/family/couples therapy, evaluation for and management of medications, and evaluation for full or partial hospitalizations.
- The Office of Alcohol & Other Drug Services (AODS) offers a wide range of programs and services at at reducing the negative consequences of substance abuse.
- The Office of Sexual Assault Presentation and Response (OSAPR) provides confidential support, information, and resource referrals for survivors of sexual violence.