We’re excited for a whole new year of wine tasting with you!
We have two membership options, and you can choose the level of involvement that best suits your interests.
- Social ($100 for the year) members will enjoy 8 social tasting events for the year, each with at least 6 different wines from around the globe to compare and savor. We send you tasting notes and wine tips beforehand. Explore new wines, drink as much as you care to, catch up with friends, and relax. Our fall Social events will be on the following dates, 8-10pm: September 19, October 10, October 24, November 14.
- Sommelier ($180 for the year) membership includes the 8 social tasting events AND 4+ special events including presentations from winemakers and blind tastings. We limit this level of membership to 40 people; first come, first served. These additional events are more personal and educational, and we continue to consider them the core of In Vino. If you want to learn about wine while tasting some of the best the world has to offer, this is the place for you. Dates for our Fall Sommelier events are TBD.
Why join In Vino Veritas?
- Delicious, delicious wines.
- Meet new friends! Last year, we had a membership of 250+ people.
- Great bang for your buck. Our dues average out to about $6.50/hour of wine drinking.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Interested in joining In Vino Veritas for the 2018-19 school year? Here’s how:
- Via Venmo right now! See below.
- MTW 9/17-9/19, 12-1 pm @ the sign-up table by Lower Hark ramp. You can pay by check, cash, or Venmo.
- “Whole Vineyard” membership includes 8 social tasting events AND 4+ special events with presentations from winemakers, distributors, and other wine industry leaders. These additional events are more personal and educational, and we continue to consider them the core of In Vino and well worth the extra money. Previous Whole Vineyards events have included a tasting curated by Napa Valley winemaker Joseph Carr. If you want to learn about wine while tasting some of the best the world has to offer, this is the place for you.
- “Just the Vines” members will enjoy 8 social tasting events, each with at least 6 different wines from around the globe to compare and savor. Explore new wines, taste as much as you like, catch up with old/new friends, and relax.
Paying Right Now via Venmo:
You can SIGN UP RIGHT NOW and not have to worry about writing a check or bringing cash. The process is simple:
- Venmo the appropriate amount ($100 for Just the Vines or $180 for Whole Vineyard) to In Vino Veritas HLS @invinoHLS.
- In the comment to your payment write your full name and email address.
We look forward to an awesome year!