We’re excited for a whole new year of wine tasting with you!
We have two membership options, and you can choose the level of involvement that best suits your interests.
- Social ($100 for the year) members will enjoy 8 social tasting events for the year, each with at least 6 different wines from around the globe to compare and savor. We send you tasting notes and wine tips beforehand. Explore new wines, drink as much as you care to, catch up with friends, and relax. Our fall Social events will be on the following dates, 8-10pm: September 19, October 10, October 24, November 14.
- Sommelier ($180 for the year) membership includes the 8 social tasting events AND 4+ special events including presentations from winemakers and blind tastings. We limit this level of membership to 40 people; first come, first served. These additional events are more personal and educational, and we continue to consider them the core of In Vino. If you want to learn about wine while tasting some of the best the world has to offer, this is the place for you. Dates for our Fall Sommelier events are TBD.
Why join In Vino Veritas?
- Delicious, delicious wines.
- Meet new friends! Last year, we had a membership of 250+ people.
- Great bang for your buck. Our dues average out to about $6.50/hour of wine drinking.