Membership in ACS connects you with the leading national network of progressives. You’ll belong to a group of judges, advocates, law students, professors, and policymakers who strive to protect the constitutional values of human dignity, genuine equality, access to justice, and rule of law and to use the Constitution as a force for good in the lives of all people.
At HLS, the benefits are extensive. They include:
- Preference for the annual Washington DC, NYC, and Boston Trips
- Access to our brand new members-only open email list, where you can learn about social events, share articles and job postings and more.
- Preferred access to small-group coffees with speakers and professors
- Access to the most high quality exams and outlines
- You’ll qualify to apply for scholarships to attend the ACS Student Convention at Duke University in January and the ACS National Conference in June in Washington, D.C.
- Access to Progressive Chatter, a resource maintained by students containing 1L and 2L Summer Job Search Advice, Class Selection Advice, and more.
- Clerkship, Fellowship, and Job Search Advice, Alumni Databases, and Example Materials
- Access to the ACS National Job Bank
- The right to vote in ACS elections
- The ability to shape where the organization is headed this year.
Join ACS today for access to these and other resources!